Thursday, May 14, 2009

Unsuccesful Blogger

Well it has been established by more than one person, (this includes myself) that I am officially one of the worst bloggers ever! I am sure not THE worst but one of them at least!
I have to give credit to those who can blog faithfully, especially when you have 2 children that do not give you 2 seconds to do anything alone, in fact the only reason I am able to write this blog now, is because I turned on Kung-Fu Panda....yes my children are watching T.V.! And just to let you all know, I do this when I need to clean, do laundry, organize bills, take a shower or even just breathe. So Kudos to those who manage their time wisely and manage to fit blogging in as well!
So recent exciting events include Olivia getting ready for kindergarten (more on that later) The millions of birthday's that occur in May! (Happy Birthday to....Dad, Jamison, Olivia, Krew......) and Happy Mothers day to all of our wonderful mothers.
Also My Step-Brother Jacob will be graduating high school next week and my Brother Brad will graduate on June 5th. Congrats!!!!!! And I got to see WICKED, which was amazing! I am so happy I was able to go!
Oh ya, I also stopped drinking soda, and to be honest, it wasn't so hard. No headaches or anything. I mainly did it to just prove Levi wrong....he didn't think I could really do it, and we are now going on 3 weeks. Let me say this, Blueberry Pomegranate and Black Cherry Propel water is great! Water I actually like drinking and I am NOT a water drinker! ;)
I am sure there are many other things that I cannot recall at this time, maybe that's why I should be better and blog more often!
I know I have promised before (promises, promises) but I will try to do better!!!!!!

No comments: